When looking through my old photographs, I found a bunch of photos I took of this fox that I found just chilling in my back garden…
So I’ve decided to post these with Fox Facts:
- Foxes are part of the dog family- which makes sense since this fox would repeatedly visit the garden and play with my dogs squeaky toys.
- Sad- Because of their beautiful fur, they are bred and kept in captivity, similar to chickens until they are slaughtered in fur factory farms(the side of Fashion I hate)
- Although they are part of the dog family, they can retract claws similar to cats.
- Similar to sharks, turtles and birds, they have a cool ‘magnetic sense’ making them superior hunters
- Foxes are very playful.
- We should leave them and their fur alone. (Learn more: http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-clothing/animals-used-clothing-factsheets/inside-fur-industry-factory-farms/)